- Make Demographic exploration a ‘piece of cake’: An app for interactive exploration of age-year specific population counts and mortality risks from the Human Mortality Database
- Family Living Arrangements and the Transition to Adulthood in Europe
- Lost in Translation: Language Segregation among Hispanics in the United States?
- Understanding the Gap between Fertility Ideals and Intentions in Four Postindustrial Societies
- The Rostock Retreat on Visualisation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
abortion Africa ageing Asia Austria Baltic Bayesian methodology birth control blogs causal inference causality census childcare childlessness civil marriage Conferences confounding Data visualisation demography Denmark development epidemiology Estonia Europe event-history family history Finland Forecasting France gender equality Generations and Gender Survey Germany households immigration interdisciplinary International Israel Italy IUSSP Kenya Latin America Latvia life expectancy Lithuania low fertility malaria prevention maps median age Millennium Development Goals mixed methods Nordic Norway open access pharmacoepidemiology Poland Ponzi demography population population policy population studies pregnancy qualitative methods quantitative methods Rwanda Second Demographic Transition Singapore Spain spatial variation sub-Saharan Africa surveys Sweden synergy Uganda UK United States Zambia