- Childcare in Lithuania and Belarus: How Gendered is Parenting in Eastern European Countries?
- Marriage Counterfactuals in Japan: Variation by Gender, Marital Status, and Time
- Maternity leave and maternal health – do longer leaves mean better health for mothers?
- Multi-morbidity in the studies of mortality: how to use important information that is usually discarded
- Armed conflict and family formation: How the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict affected fertility and early marriage in Azerbaijan
- Neighbouring Lithuania & Belarus share a similar background in family policy, high female employment rates, divorce… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Coming from a background of similar family policy, high female employment rates, similar divorce, fertility & marri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- One of the results of Aušra Maslauskaitė & Anja Steinbach's analysis is that Lithuanian mothers perform more childc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
abortion Africa ageing Asia Austria Baltic Bayesian methodology birth control causal inference causality census childbearing childcare childlessness civil marriage Conferences Conflict confounding Data visualisation demography Denmark development epidemiology Estonia Europe family history Finland Forecasting France gender equality gender roles Generations and Gender Survey Germany GGS households immigration interdisciplinary Israel Italy Japan Kenya Latvia life expectancy Lithuania low fertility malaria prevention maps marriage maternal health median age Millennium Development Goals Nordic Norway open access pharmacoepidemiology Poland population population policy population studies pregnancy qualitative methods quantitative methods Rwanda Second Demographic Transition sex ratio at birth Spain spatial variation sub-Saharan Africa surveys Sweden synergy Uganda UK United States Zambia