- Parenting culture and gender equality: the case of Iceland
- Childcare in Lithuania and Belarus: How Gendered is Parenting in Eastern European Countries?
- Marriage Counterfactuals in Japan: Variation by Gender, Marital Status, and Time
- Maternity leave and maternal health – do longer leaves mean better health for mothers?
- Multi-morbidity in the studies of mortality: how to use important information that is usually discarded
- Despite Iceland's reputation as one of the most gender equal countries, Dr. Sunna Símonardóttir's @sunnasim resear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It has been proposed that Nordic countries are examples of successful integration of gender equality and family pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The recent drop in fertility in the Nordics calls for frameworks helping to understand how and why couples and indi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
abortion Africa ageing Asia Austria Baltic Bayesian methodology birth control breastfeeding causal inference causality census childbearing childcare childlessness civil marriage Conferences Conflict confounding Data visualisation demography Denmark development epidemiology Estonia Europe family history Finland Forecasting France gender equality gender roles Generations and Gender Survey Germany GGS households immigration interdisciplinary Israel Italy Japan Kenya Latvia life expectancy Lithuania low fertility malaria prevention maps marriage maternal health median age Millennium Development Goals Nordic Norway open access parenthood pharmacoepidemiology Poland population population policy population studies pregnancy Rwanda Second Demographic Transition sex ratio at birth Spain spatial variation sub-Saharan Africa surveys Sweden synergy Uganda UK United States Zambia