- MARRIAGE FOR THE SAKE OF PARENTS? ADULT CHILDREN’S MARRIAGE FORMATION AND PARENTAL PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS IN CHINA
- Parenting culture and gender equality: the case of Iceland
- Childcare in Lithuania and Belarus: How Gendered is Parenting in Eastern European Countries?
- Marriage Counterfactuals in Japan: Variation by Gender, Marital Status, and Time
- Maternity leave and maternal health – do longer leaves mean better health for mothers?
- Parents of never-married sons report higher levels of depression than parents with married sons in China. Dan Chen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Children remaining unmarried beyond the socially-expected age are often labeled “leftover” or “bare-branches” in Ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Parents of never-married sons report higher levels of depression than parents with married sons in China. Dan Chen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
abortion Africa ageing Asia Austria Baltic Bayesian methodology birth control breastfeeding causal inference causality census childbearing childcare childlessness China civil marriage Conferences Conflict confounding Data visualisation demography Denmark development epidemiology Estonia Europe Finland Forecasting France gender equality gender roles Generations and Gender Survey Germany GGS households immigration interdisciplinary Israel Italy Japan Kenya Latvia life expectancy Lithuania low fertility malaria prevention maps marriage maternal health median age Millennium Development Goals Nordic Norway open access parenthood pharmacoepidemiology Poland population population policy population studies pregnancy Rwanda Second Demographic Transition sex ratio at birth Spain spatial variation sub-Saharan Africa surveys Sweden synergy Uganda UK United States Zambia